Imagine has created an international network of like-minded publishers who license its content for translation into local territories
Imagine Publishing's International licensing team is highly experienced and operates in many territories worldwide, with further deals currently in negotiation.
Why licensing makes sense
Licensing from a company such as Imagine allows ambitious companies to launch magazines in their own territories for a fraction of the cost of producing new magazines themselves from scratch. It is the ideal way to launch and develop a magazine without the large team, content costs and length of development time usually associated with setting up a new magazine.
Also, licensing proven Imagine content reduces the risk of entering new markets, as the content is already successful in other territories. This reduces the need to test a market before entering it, as all the testing has already been done by Imagine.
For publishers not yet ready for a full-scale magazine launch or wanting an extra way of testing new markets, however, Imagine also offers a portfolio of over 500 premium quality bookazines. As the world leader in this ultra-profitable one-shot format, and a leading technology content producer, Imagine’s structure, experience and portfolio allow us to be first to cover all the hottest topics with the highest quality products on the market.
We are always keen to hear from potential new licensing partners from other countries who share our ambitions and values and want to drive their business forward. Click here to contact our head of International Licensing.
How we support our licensing clients
We pride ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service, and ensuring that we understand and service the needs of our international clients with the following:
- Timely, clear, information: everything you need to work with our material, including advance flatplans and third-party copyright information
- Image rights secured: additional image costs are rare as we acquire international rights for use in context wherever practicable
- Tailored to clients’ needs: material can be downloaded or provided on DVD, and back-issue content is also available
- Attention to detail where clients choose to receive material on DVD, each UK issue is supplied promptly in a professionally-designed branded case
- Licensing expertise - the team has over 45 years of combined licensing experience
- Superior, personalised service: your designated account executive can be contacted at any time, with a swift response assured
- Regular contact on a personal basis
- Our partners are informed of market news, product changes and new launches