Imagine has created an international network of like-minded publishers who license its content for translation into local territories
Imagine Publishing's International licensing team is highly experienced and operates in many territories worldwide, with further deals currently in negotiation.
Why licensing makes sense
Licensing from a company such as Imagine allows ambitious companies to launch magazines in their own territories for a fraction of the cost of producing new magazines themselves from scratch. It is the ideal way to launch and develop a magazine without the large team, content costs and length of development time usually associated with setting up a new magazine.
Also, licensing proven Imagine content reduces the risk of entering new markets, as the content is already successful in other territories. This reduces the need to test a market before entering it, as all the testing has already been done by Imagine.
We are always keen to hear from potential new licensing partners from other countries who share our ambitions and values and want to drive their business forward. Click here to contact our head of International Licensing.
How we support our licensing clients
We pride ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service, and ensuring that we understand and service the needs of our international clients with the following:
- Timely, clear, information: everything you need to work with our material, including advance flatplans and third-party copyright information
- Attention to detail. DVDs with each UK issue are supplied promptly in a professionally-designed branded case (where articles are required even more urgently, electronic download is also available to all Imagine licensees)
- Licensing expertise: the team has over 30 years of combined licensing experience
- Superior, personalised service: your designated account executive can be contacted at any time, with a swift response assured
- Regular contact on a personal basis
- Our partners are informed of market news, product changes and new launches