Imagine partners with some of the best companies in the world to create effective, measurable and inspirational campaigns across its print, online and digital portfolio
Here at Imagine, we are focused on providing creative solutions for all of our clients' needs. We understand that every company and brand has very different requirements, so our approach is to always involve the client from concept through to realisation. Through our vastly experienced teams and flexibility, we pride ourselves on our ability to turn around media solutions that often over deliver in the fraction of the time in which our competition does.
As a leading provider of multimedia solutions created to serve the needs of today’s more media savvy consumers, we continue to engage with our carefully crafted content. In an ever-changing media landscape where mass media was once king, today’s consumers now want a more intimate relationship with media they can trust. Imagine offers that intimacy with print titles, websites and apps that our readers trust to deliver what they want, when they want.
As audiences continue to turn to more specialist media, at Imagine that’s what we are all about. We are passionate about what we do, whether its part of our award winning print portfolio or ever growing digital offerings, Imagine has something for everyone.
Imagine the Solutions
Click on each of the example campaigns below to see how Imagine has been able to deliver real value for its key clients.
- Trion wanted to launch new IP into European Market, emulating its major success already achieved in the US and Asia. Target F2P and PC gamers in Europe and convert them to their new boxed and pay monthly product.
- Reach over 12,000,000 European users through rich media MPUs and LBs across MMO gaming/gaming websites, site take overs and interstitial advertising at key milestones. Bespoke covers on games™ and MMO Worlds, coupled with editorial content across print and online.
- Imagine delivered over 250,000,000 impressions to its European audience. Imagine's was the highest performing network, constantly delivering the client the highest click through and conversion rates of all the networks used. With the Advertising, added value and editorial engagement Imagine provided, Trion worlds' "Rift" became the first new P2P MMO that ever claimed the UK games chart number one spot.
- Sega wanted to showcase all the previous incarnations of Sonic to excite the older generation of gamers whilst celebrating this iconic franchise. In addition promote the forthcoming release "Sonic Generations" as a new IP to a new generation of gamers.
- Imagine created a unique Sonic anniversary cover, including gatefold for maximum impact on shelf. Utilising Retro Gamer, the blue pantone foil cover matching iconic blue hedgehog, with a gatefold revealing level from original game supported with 20 pages of bespoke editorial.
- Created huge buzz within the industry, showcased the latest IP to both of the clients target markets. The cover execution along with its editorial drove our readers to our online forums and blogs which increased its share of voice and built anticipation for the upcoming release. This issue of Retro Gamer was one of the highest circulating of the year.
- iStock brief was to drive traffic to its site, increase its database of contacts whilst promoting its new campaign. The company's initial main media brief was to achieve this through online and print partnerships to build brand awareness and new sign-ups.
- Imagine proposed a competition and micro-site to showcase iStock whilst engaging audience. A viral vortex to create a self increasing database complete with special cover treatments and tutorials in Advanced Photoshop, also showing what can be achieved with iStock images.
- A first for iStockphoto, it also created huge excitement across the design industry, ensuring that Imagine delivered on all the elements required by the client in an innovative and exciting way. It drove higher numbers of readers to our magazines and websites. The client was delighted with the response to the competition and the results of the campaign overall.
- Nintendo wanted to target the fanboys as early as possible in order to create pre-awareness and expand its potential audience, then have a sustained interest around Zelda. In addition, gain mass awareness of the new title on the Nintendo 3DS.
- Imagine provided a bespoke collectable gold cover on Retro Gamer, with features on Ocarina of Time, and also a look back at the classic series. In addition a rich media campaign to 1.6million readers and integrated campaign across entire videogames portfolio.
- Imagine delivered significant uplifts with over 4 million impressions over two weeks, resulting in 16,862 click-through and 0.42CTR, Imagine was the top performing network. High Impact takeovers, page adverts and covers ensured the core gaming community were talking about Zelda again and built anticipation up to release. Zelda awareness up by 76%, and 84% of Imagines users intended to buy the game.
- Rockstar wanted to drive awareness for LA Noire. The key objectives, to drive up-front awareness, to build launch anticipation and pre-orders. In addition Rockstar wanted to showcase trailers and especially in-game imagery, due to the IP’s ground breaking in-game visuals.
- Imagine provided an extensive PR/marketing campaign over three months in five bursts. Including preview covers, with special foil treatments on Games™ and 360 Magazine, over 32 pages of editorial in the preview month across the portfolio, competitions, MPUs and LBs.
- Imagine Publishing drove buzz and mass anticipation amongst the core gamers. Imagine showcased LA Noire in front of 1.9 million engaged gamers with impact-full print and online units thus driving them to purchase. Imagine were consistently in the top three performing networks throughout the campaign. LA Noire straight to No.1 becoming the fastest selling new IP, with record breaking Pre-order.